Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Trinity13's T13


Thirteen Things about Trinity13


1. I'm off tomorrow...yeahness!!!
2. I think I'll def be getting another silver metal today in the Blog Olympics.
3. I really need to finish watching my season 3 of Roswell. I got it for Cmas, but I haven't had the time to watch it.
4. My sister has been buggin for it (my Roswell that is) for almost a month now!
5. Why are there no good movies out right now?
6. Smallville on tonight! We get to see who is getting killed off (excited yet Becky?).
7. I'm so ready for the weekend!!!
8. And I really want to sleep in on Saturday (hint, hint hubby!)
9. I've got to load up the red heads today and head to nasty Walmart. I've got to get a few things for dinner tonight and Walmart is so close that I could walk over there...so it's the best place to go. But good Lord, I hate that place!
10. Then I'm off to pick up my son since he spent the night with my mom.
11. I need to get my car fixed soon. The starter is messed up (or so I've been told), so occasionally it won't start.
12. It can be quite a pain! And I'm curious to see how long it takes the hubby to get it fixed (or fix it himself)!
13. Time for me to get...got a lot of things to do so I have time to take my nap this afternoon! I love naps!!!

Other T13's from my links list:
1. Better Safe Than Sorry
2. Shannon
3. Jen's Horde
4. WendyWings



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



10
Blogger loelsh said...

A nap sounds, well, grand!

January 26, 2006 11:18 AM

 
Blogger Better Safe Than Sorry said...

good luck with the olympics, i missed out, maybe next year (or four).
that new jodie foster one came out this week on dvd, flight plan? i didn't see it, but i remember the clips looked good.
i'm playing the 13 this week too.

January 26, 2006 1:02 PM

 
Blogger cube said...

Congrats on the olympics. You've got quite a collection going.

January 26, 2006 1:08 PM

 
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

if i could only send some tabasco your way.

January 26, 2006 1:24 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Oh man, a nap! Right on!

Thanks for stopping by, I'll go link you up!

January 26, 2006 2:22 PM

 
Blogger WendyWings said...

Congrats on the Olympics, I found out about them too late to take part,then again I would not have had time lol

My TT list

January 26, 2006 2:46 PM

 
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Great list; good luck with the ~Olympics.

January 26, 2006 3:04 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Yes, grand indeed Lo!

You'll def have to play next time BSTS! It's been a lot of fun.

Thanks Cube!

I would love that BofN! Glad to know you are a fan!!!

Thanks Jen...I'll do the same for you.

It really hasn't taken too much time WendyWings! You should participate next time!

Thanks Capt! Hope you play next time!

January 26, 2006 10:53 PM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Okay, I just watched it. I have to admit that when I first heard about the death, I thought Lana or one of the parents. After seeing the previews and reading a story where they said whoever dies will really divide Clark and Lex even further, I thought Lana. We know she has to get out of the way at some point to make way for Lois. I'm honestly sorry to see John Schneider go and thought they would've gotten rid of the mom over him b/c that could've been an interesting battle with Lionel as an on-going thing.

January 27, 2006 12:15 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I too thought it would be either Lana or Jonathan Kent...but I was hoping it was Lana. I really don't care for her at all! I would have rather seen her die while loving Clark then his dad dying and Lana hating Clark.

But it looks like, after seeing the preview, that John Schneider will be in a few more episodes! I just love him and I'm sad to see him go! :-(

January 27, 2006 9:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home