Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, February 02, 2006

13 Gifts


Thirteen Things Trinity13 got for her birthday


1. As I mentioned before, I got Lois & Clark-The New Adventures of Superman, season 2 on DVD from my hubby. I will def be taking it back since I told him three weeks ago (in a post) that I didn't want it till the price dropped. I appreciate the gift, but since we are on a budget, the DVD's will be going back.
2. My hubby also got me a book-PostSecret:Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary Lives. It's a wonderful book that I've wanted since ever since I heard it was being put together. If you want to see more info about it, here is the site where it originated.
3. My sis got my the Walk the Line Soundtrack...I love it!!! And I want the movie when it comes out!
4. My parents got me some doughboy cookware,
Image hosting by Photobucket
5. A doughboy clock that says "heehee" every hour (I love it!!!),
Image hosting by Photobucket
6. Doughboy balloons (so cute!),
Image hosting by Photobucket
7. A pink nightie (I know, I hate pink. But since I will only be wearing it to bed, it's cool),
8. And some Mary Kay nail polish and lip gloss.
9. My bro and my grandparents gave me some cold, hard cash!
10. I got a great gift from Guru and Loelsh...a mouse for my laptop!!! It's something I really wanted. And with the laptop, it's so much easier to use a trackball mouse...thanks!
Image hosting by Photobucket
11. I also got 3 birthday links! One from PJ,
12. One from Barbara,
13. And one from Becky (thanks ladies!!!)

All in all, I had a wonderful birthday! And next year oh sweet hubby, get me a gift card...heehee!!!

Other T13's:
1. Jen's Horde
2. Better Safe Than Sorry
3. Barbara
4. Shannon
6. PJ
7. Jade
8. Texas Ivy_10
9. Leslie
10. D.Challener Roe
11. WendyWings
12. Renee
13. Tutu



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It's easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



20
Blogger FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Happy Birthday

February 02, 2006 10:28 AM

 
Blogger Jade said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Baby!

Ok, not a wierdo, but April Fool sent me over and I just had to do my best to impress!

Looks like you had a great birthday!!

I linked your TT to mine! ;-)

February 02, 2006 10:55 AM

 
Blogger Princess21 said...

You made out good this year!!! YEAH for birthdays!!!

February 02, 2006 10:58 AM

 
Blogger Jana said...

Great gifts! Hey, if you wait a couple weeks, and if you don't mind used, you can usually get DVDs from Amazon's used listing for at least a few bucks less.

February 02, 2006 11:04 AM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Sent here by Becky P... I am the Becky Mae of the many Becky's on her site!
Happy Birthday!

February 02, 2006 11:14 AM

 
Blogger sue said...

I'm a day late - blame Becky. :) Happy Birthday!

February 02, 2006 11:17 AM

 
Blogger Texas_Ivy10 said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like yu made out like a bandit with your birthday gifts! WHoo hoo! I hope you have a great Thursday!

February 02, 2006 11:55 AM

 
Blogger Dirk the Feeble said...

I thought the Walk The Line soundtrack was quite good, but the movie was unimpressive.

February 02, 2006 1:07 PM

 
Blogger cube said...

Happy Birthday!

I especially love that high tech mouse.

February 02, 2006 1:30 PM

 
Blogger d.challener roe said...

I have that trackball for my laptop and I love it.

My 13: http://www.dcroe.com/blog.html

February 02, 2006 2:22 PM

 
Blogger Leslie said...

Holy Cow!! You scored on your birthday. Love the clock ha!

Happy Birthday to you!!

February 02, 2006 3:11 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

Happy Birthday! You really cleaned up!

Thanks for stopping by, I'm going to go and link to you now!

February 02, 2006 3:49 PM

 
Blogger Better Safe Than Sorry said...

what great gifts, i love that dough boy stuff. my mom used to have salt and pepper shakers, i wonder if she still has them?
i'm playing this week too.

February 02, 2006 4:20 PM

 
Blogger WendyWings said...

Happy belated birthday wow you got spoiled :)

My TT list

February 02, 2006 4:58 PM

 
Blogger Renee said...

Happy BDay, sounds like you made out pretty good. I had to return most of what I got this year and MIL got me something that I can't return...don't know what to do with it!

my 13 are up fefyfomanna: 13 number 13's for Thursday 13

here by Jen's Hoard

February 02, 2006 5:54 PM

 
Blogger Denny Shane said...

I came via Becky's blog to wish you a Happy Birthday from Texas!

February 02, 2006 7:05 PM

 
Blogger Ma said...

Hi, came by way of Becky and Jen.

Happy Birthday! You got alot of great gifts. Becky is a really nice person! I had the privilege of meeting her when she lived in Hawaii.

My 13

February 02, 2006 10:54 PM

 
Blogger Bud said...

Wow, you ARE tough. You sent it back becasue your resent was over budget? You should run for congress! Glad you had such a nice day!

February 03, 2006 6:56 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks FC!

I did Jade, thanks!

I did PJ! It was all good!!!

I thought about that Jana...or I could check ebay as well.

Thanks for stoppin Becky and Sue!

I did Texas!

Awww, I love the movie Arm!!! Fan.tas.tic.

I love it too Cube!

Isn't it great Roe!!!

The clock cracks me up Leslie! It's so funny to hear heehee's on the hour!

Thanks Jen, Denny, and Wendywings!

My entire kitchen is doughboy BSTS. I'll have to post pics sometime.

Re-gift Renee...heehee!

Yes, Becky's great Tutu!

Ha, I should Bud!!! Good idea!

February 03, 2006 10:22 AM

 
Blogger Tanya said...

Hmmm- so. Do you like Doughboy stuff?

Happy birthday.

My 13 are up.

February 23, 2006 7:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home