Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Blogger Virgin

Yes, it's true. This is my first blog post. I love reading others peoples blogs, so I decided to have one of my very own. I really don't care if no one reads it. If you do, please tell me thoughts and comments and I promise not to share with anyone. By the way, get used to the sarcastic comments because as everyone knows, sarcasm happens.

3
Blogger G said...

Very nice. I see you chose the red pill. I look forward to reading your future entries. Plus I love you in black leather.

September 12, 2004 12:35 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Well, Trin, welcome to Blogger.com. We all know sarcasm happens. In fact, I wish it would happen a little more. I'm going to put you to the test. If you post regularly (not like your hubby) and with high quality, then I will link you your blog from mine and send you masses of readership (or Mark).

Be interesting.

September 12, 2004 8:56 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Oh wow! If you could do that for me, I would be the happiest woman in the blogging world! To be linked to guru7777's blog, it's... it's a dream cum true! I get excited just thinking about it. Thank you! Thank you! I won't let you down.

September 12, 2004 7:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home