Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Grandparents Day

I didn't realize that today was Grandparents day. I don't feel bad about forgetting this special day, even though we went to lunch with a set of them. Let me tell you why. I made up for it by getting this particular set both a Fathers and a Mothers Day gift. I kind of feel like I am now responsible for celebrating those days with them. Since their only child passed away this year, I wanted to step up and fill part of that role for them. I am more than happy to do this for them because I know they miss their daughter very much. I too miss their daughter, my mother-in-law, very much and it is an honor and a privilege to take these parent celebrating days on my shoulders. To all the grandparents reading this, Happy Grandparents Day. Get sloshed!

0

Post a Comment

<< Home