Life is Grand!!!

Monday, September 13, 2004

Back to the Daily Grindstone

Well it's Monday again. I didn't sleep well because my two year old wouldn't go to sleep in his bed. I decided to bring the boy to bed with me and told my hubby to come and get him when he was asleep. My hubby fell asleep on the couch, so my son slept with me all night. How fun! I just love sleeping next to my child who rolls around and plays with my lips. Sometimes I think he only loves me for my lips.

I am watching two other little boys today. One of them I call my red-headed step child because he has bright orange hair and I have watched him since he was 4 months old, so it feels like he is one of my own. He will be two this December. He is a very well behaved child, but he doesn't know how to play by himself. He likes to drag all the toys to me and leave them at my feet. He is a fun one to clean up after! The other boy will be one in October. This one fusses at every loud noise, but he knows how to play by himself.

I like having three boys because they can play together with the same boy toys, but I get girl withdrawals. I love doing little girl hair and them doing mine. I can't wait till I have a little girl of my own and I have so much girl clothing already. I will buy any outfit that is less than a dollar, whether I need it or not, but that is another blog.

Well, I gotta get ready now. I have on coming at 7:45 and one at 8:15. Life is grand.

4
Blogger Pete said...

You know. While you are waiting to have the bun made and put in the oven, I happen to know of two girls that you could borrow for girl crap practically any time.

Just a suggestion.

September 13, 2004 6:07 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

I second Guru's comment!

September 13, 2004 7:14 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

This Friday sound good?

September 13, 2004 9:03 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

You can't do it Friday. Scrapbooking, yo.

September 13, 2004 9:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home