Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

100th Post!!!

Yeah! If you haven't guessed by now, this is my 100th post. Happy Birthday to me. Oops, wrong celebration.

My first post was on Sept 12th of this year, so I figure I am doing pretty well keeping up with my blog. I am still hoping to catch up with guru. It will happen soon, maybe before Christmas. We will have to see.

And now for my signature phrase: Life is grand!

3
Blogger G said...

Way to go Trin. You can dooo eeet!!

October 27, 2004 8:40 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 27, 2004 4:39 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

[Quazi to the tune of "In the Club" by 50 Cent]

Go Trin, its a hundred. Gonna party like its a hundred! But you know we don't give a f*** about a hundred! You can find me through my blog, head full of posts, I gots that code if you need to make a quiz. You can find me through my blog.
------------------------------

I will try to not let you pass me in the year 2004, though, just to keep it interesting.

October 27, 2004 4:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home