Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Busy Day

I had an incredibly busy day today. I was up and ready for the first boy to be dropped off at 7. After he arrived I got myself a shower, dressed, changed two diapers, started a load of laundry, and did the dishes while waiting for the next one to be dropped off at 8. I ended up doing three loads of laundry since I decided to clean all the rugs in the house. I also needed to wash all the poop off the one year olds cloths. He woke up from his nap with crap all over his pants and shirt. Unfortunately that was not my last run in with boy poop. My son decided to relieve myself while I was giving him a bath. He ended up getting two baths today.

After the poop incidents the day finally started to calm down. My hubby came home after the two boys left. It was decided that we should all go out as a family instead of me going out for my normal mommy's night. We ended up borrowing The Day After Tomorrow from my parent's dvd collection. I thought it was a pretty entertaining movie, but my hubby thought the back of his eye lids were more amusing.

I don't understand how it is possible to fall asleep during a movie. The only time I have nodded off was watching the movie Traffic and that was because I made myself. The movie was pure crap or should I say coke. Whatever. I just don't get it. Is it a man thing? Even if it is during an action film, my hubby will find a way to get some shut eye. There have been a few times in the theater that he has fallen asleep. Crazy!!! Life is so grand.

0

Post a Comment

<< Home