Life is Grand!!!

Friday, October 22, 2004

Kitty Allergies

I'm afraid that the one year old is allergic to my new kitty. The past few day his eyes have been watery, red, and itchy. I managed to keep him away from Kitty yesterday and his eyes were just fine. I know his mommy is allergic to cats, but do you think he might because of the way his eyes were? It could have just been him getting over a cold, but that is just wishful thinking on my part.

Do I go through the daily hassle to keep him away from the cat or should I just get rid of her? Should I get rid of him? Just kidding about him. He brings in the money while the cat is good at spending my money.

The boy's mom wants me to give away my kitten, but I really don't want to. I am more attached to this stupid kitty than I am to the boy. I really enjoy the cat's company and my son adores her. He carries her all around the house and loves telling people that she is his kitty. It's so sweet.

Please help me? What should I do?

0

Post a Comment

<< Home