Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Cruise Picture

I am really debating right now whether to post a picture of the lovely me. I like having people read about me and not know what I look like. That way they can imagine that I am attractive, when in reality I am just a semi-big boobed red-head with some what of a cute face.

I would like to know from my readers if I should put up a pic of me. I all ready have a great one picked out. It was taken on one of the cruises formal nights. It's me in a black and white dress with my hair looking fabulous! Would you like to see or should my appearance remain anonymous? Please post a comment and tell me what you think.

5
Blogger Pete said...

Go ahead and post el picture. Many mofos who read this already know what you look like, and those who don't will benefit from the mental image. Don't go all Ashley on us.... bring on the picture.

October 19, 2004 10:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm picturing something like this from your description, am I close?

http://www.stud.fernuni-hagen.de/q4837037/images/bestpeg/large/416c.jpg

(I couldn't post a link, so you'll have to copy and paste)

October 20, 2004 9:56 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

You think Peggy Bundy has a cute face? If so, you've got major problems.

Now I will definitely have to post a pic of me so you can get that nasty mental pic of Peggy out of your head and fill it with a gorgeous pic of me!

Thank you.

October 20, 2004 11:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did say "somewhat of a cute face". You seem to think pretty highly of yourself, lets see if you have reason to.

October 21, 2004 9:50 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Have you read what is under my 'dodge this' title? It says "Gotta love sarcasm". In other words, I don't think highly of myself. When I said that I have a gorgeous pic of me, I was being sarcastic.

You, on the other hand, probably think pretty low of yourself since you feel the need to post anonymously.

October 21, 2004 12:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home