Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, October 16, 2004

To Drink or Not To Drink-That Is the Question

I am considering taking my first drink of alcohol on this cruise. I am 24 and I have never had a drop of the stuff. I figure if I am ever going to try it, this would be the time. I won't have my son seeing me hung-over plus the fact that it will be free during a special happy hour. I am still not sure if I am going to do it. I don't want to make a stupid, rash decision because this is a big deal to me. I have strong convictions against drinking but what ever happens in paradise, will stay in paradise. I don't plan on getting hooked on any thing, but I also don't want to take that chance. I don't want to fall in love with an alcoholic drink and want to taste it again when I come back. Maybe I shouldn't even give into the temptation. I just don't know. If you were in my position, would you?

1
Blogger Paul said...

I think you should. The whole point of going on vacation is so that you have a chance to live life a little fuller. You won't become an alcoholic just by liking a particular drink. There are people who say that it's a step closer in that direction, but it's still miles away.

Who knows, you might not even like it. Hope you have fun.

October 15, 2004 6:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home