Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Some Great Smallville Quotes



I am missing my Smallville tonight, but will be honoring it with some great quotes I found. Enjoy drifter.

Lex: Clark, do you believe a man can fly?
Clark : Sure, in a plane.

Clark: What are you trying to tell me, Dad? That I'm from another planet? I suppose you stashed my spaceship in the attic.
Jonathan: Actually, it's in the storm cellar.

Lex: I'd question your integrity, but you're a journalist.

Lana: I didn't know you have a dark side, Clark.
Clark : Doesn't everyone?
Lana : So what are you: Man or Superman?
Clark : I haven't figured it out yet

Chloe: What do you stand for?
Clark : I stand for truth, justice, and some other stuff...
Chloe : I think the man of tomorrow needs to get a platform for today.

Chloe: You know, most men are from Mars, Clark, but you're from some distant galaxy that I've never even heard of.

Chloe: Clark Kent leaps tall theories in a single bound.

Lana: What do you think you'll be doing for a living?
Clark : I don't know. As long as it doesn't involve wearing a suit and doing a lot of flying.

Lex: Trust me Clark, Our friendship is going to be the stuff of legend.

Lana: Clark Kent - He's never around when you want him, but always there when you need him.

Martha: How can you be as fast as lightning and as slow as molasses at the same time?

Clark: It's kind of mushy.
Lana : Clark Kent, man of steel.

Chloe: Can you fly?
Clark: I'm an alien, not a cartoon.

Clark: Hey Pete, did you know Chloe had a birthmark on her cheek?
Pete : [looks at Chloe] No she doesn't.
Clark : Not that cheek.

Lana: Why did he just call you Kal?
Clark Kent : It's my secret identity.

Lois Lane: Give me a nerd with glasses anyday.


0

Post a Comment

<< Home