Life is Grand!!!

Monday, October 11, 2004

Living Quarters



Here is a picture of our little room. We ended up in an interior room, which is just fine with me. I'm not picky. Most of the time, the staff move the beds together. The beds will stay apart if my hubby doesn't behave himself. Heehee!

We are staying on deck 8-the Verandah deck. If you want to view it click here. My hubby and I are in room 8221 and my parents are staying in room 8225.

Here's some extra info if you care. Our ship is as long as three football fields and has four pools. Three of them are outside and have waterslides and one is inside. The staff emptys and refills the pools each night with the ocean's salt water. They also have 7 whirlpools which I will love to sit in for hours! I will be such a prune!

0

Post a Comment

<< Home