Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Missing My Boy

I know by now that I will really be missing my son. The first few days apart from him will be okay because I will be involved in the excitement of the trip. With today being a fun day at sea, I know I will be thinking about him and wanting to come home to see him. This will be the longest time that I have ever been apart from him.

I love being able to be a stay at home mom and being able to spend all day with him. Since I spend every waking hour with him, we have a very special bond. I know, he's a momma's boy and I will miss him more because of this bond. I hope he is behaving himself with the relatives. I want him to know that I love him very much and I will be home soon. I love you my boy! Mommy will be home soon.

0

Post a Comment

<< Home