Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Fun Day At Sea

Today will be a fun day at sea which means we are not stopping at any ports and I will be at the pool all day. I have to make sure to wear plenty of sun screen since I burn very easily. I have even gotten sun poisoning twice. I can't even tan in a tanning booth, I end up burned. If I don't apply sun block every hour, I will turn into a lobster. I am either white, pink, or red. I never, ever tan. I will be one of those people who get skin cancer by the time they are 40. I really need to take better care of myself and wear sun block every day. I want to enjoy myself on the cruise and not have to worry about taking care of my burned skin.

Here is a cool pic of what happens when you don't use sun block. I have the skin of the computer programmer.


0

Post a Comment

<< Home