Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, October 21, 2004

A Newly Pregnant Friend

I just found out a few hours ago that my friend is prego. I currently watch her red-headed, one year old son. She is one of those ladies who is extremely fertile. With the one year old and with this new one, she and her hubby got lucky the first month of trying. Makes me sick!

Don't get me wrong, I am very happy for her. It's so exciting to find out that in 9 months time, a new little life will be born. I guess I am just jealous. My hubby and I tried for almost a year before we conceived our beautiful son. Our second attempt to conceive is taking a little bit longer and it doesn't help if you aren't even doing anything to try to have a baby.

I know that I am ready for another one, but God doesn't have that in His plan right now. I am trying to figure out what His plan might be, but it is making me impatient. I am also getting frustrated with God. When I don't understand something or when something isn't explained, I tend to get upset. Needless to say, I don't have a very good relationship with The Big Guy up above right now because I don't know what the future holds.

It also seems like God is not talking to me at this time in my life or maybe I just have cotton in my ears. I don't really know what He is up to. What I do know is that life will always be grand (to all you anonymous readers out there, I am being sarcastic).

Congrats T.

0

Post a Comment

<< Home