Life is Grand!!!

Monday, January 17, 2005

Visual Model

Since I don't like posting my picture(I have only done it once), I thought it would be fun to share the virtual model of myself that I made using this(click on the 'give it a go' link). It was a lot of fun and the model is pretty close to what I look like. I think my boobs are a little bigger but it only gives you two options for boob size.

Here is the front of me(with the big belly that is slowly going bye-bye).


The side(again with the big gut).


The dressed front of me(don't I look great in black).


And my cute butt.


I will post another model of myself in a few months after I lose all my belly weight. I think everyone should so that we can see before and after pics. You don't have to, but it would be fun!

2
Blogger G said...

That is a fantastic idea! I think I already have a virtual model of myself here.
I'll put mine up soon.

P.S. You look GREAT in black!

January 17, 2005 4:48 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

I had made a virtual model of myself around the time I was doing Atkins. I don't know if he is still around or not. I know that it didn't look like my body because it was being very generous with the weight distribution (and not generous enough with the bulge in front! ;-) )

January 17, 2005 5:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home