Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Done!

That's right ladies and gentlemen, I am finally done with my first major crocheting project. I made an American flag afghan for my favorite sister. Her home is decorated in Americana, so this blanket will match perfectly.

I have been working on this for about two months. It was a little tedious, but I love working with my hands. I hope my sister enjoys this.

Here is a pic taken of the new blanket just minutes after it's completion. What do you think?


4
Blogger Pete said...

OMG! That looks like something out of a magazine! GREAT JOB!!!

January 16, 2005 8:36 AM

 
Blogger A Woman From Illinois said...

Fine job Trinity!!!

January 16, 2005 2:09 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Looks great!

January 16, 2005 2:51 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments. I just hope the sis likes it as well as you all do.

January 16, 2005 10:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home