Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Time With The Sis

My sister and I had a wonderful evening last night. We went to Meijer together to buy The Village and the fixings for sloppy joes. I was upset since the store(and a few others) have stopped carrying canned chicken gumbo(I use this plus meat to make joes). I had to think of another way to make our meal. I decided to use a can of chicken and rice and a can of manwich(which I don't care for). It didn't turn out bad. I hate the strong flavor of manwich, but with the added chicken and rice, it tasted pretty good.

After our dinner, we watched the newly purchased movie. I tear up at the same scene every time I watch it. It's when Ivy holds out her hand. I love it! It's a good thing that my sis watched it with me so that I could explain what was going on. She also enjoyed the movie, but she didn't care for how it was ended.

Btw, I thought I should mention that she called the cops on her guy friend. She didn't want to see him any more, but he told her that he was on his way(it was around midnight). She called my dad, a Columbus police officer, and told him what was going on. My dad then called her guy friend after calling a nearby unit to go and check my sis. Everything turned out okay, and the guy friend has not been seen or heard from since. My sis now knows not to give out her address so quickly to a stranger.

2
Blogger Pete said...

Glad to hear that our gift was well received.

January 12, 2005 6:55 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Love the gift! Thank you!

January 13, 2005 9:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home