Life is Grand!!!

Monday, January 10, 2005

Weigh In Day!

Okay, time for me to do a real post for a change. The exercise has really worn me out recently and I haven't been in the mood to post anything of real value or thought.

I stepped on the scale this morning and I found out that I have lost a total of 9 pounds in a weeks time. I am back in the 100's at 196! I would love to lose this much every week, but the first week is the easiest(for me that is). I am motivated and excited about losing weight. Hopefully with this online challenge, I will stay motivated to lose the 31 more pounds to win!

How did everyone else do?

7
Blogger loelsh said...

Well I'm only down 5 lbs from last week. A little disappointing to me, as I had hoped to at least be down about 7 lbs. I have really been watching my calories, but I suppose it's not bad since I haven't exercised hardly AT ALL this week. I got a total of about 20-25 minutes worth of workout all week between 2 different days. That sucks! I just hope I don't get too discouraged and give up completely. When I don't see results, I tend to give up easily because I wonder why I torment myself if I'm not even going to lose weight as a result. Plus, I'm not extremely competetive. I don't really care if I lose at stuff and don't care for the attitude of people who do (my hubby included). Sure winning is great, but I don't thrive on winning everything. Just who I am. My point of bringing that up is that I hope I can stay motivated since the whole "I just gotta win" attitude is just not me and I know that will keep others motivated, but I'm worried about myself in that aspect.

January 10, 2005 10:47 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Don't get discouraged Lo! 5 pounds is a wonderful start! Keep up the good work.

January 10, 2005 10:54 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Btw, great job on losing 9 lbs!

January 10, 2005 11:13 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thanks Lo!

January 10, 2005 11:29 AM

 
Blogger e pluribus unum said...

I did weigh myself on Jan. 1 but not since. I will get up more and get on the scale this week. With my luck I will lose weight in my genitals and gain it in my butt.

January 10, 2005 1:28 PM

 
Blogger G said...

See my results here.

January 10, 2005 2:57 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

This is part of an email that Princess J sent to me: Way to go everyone. I am so excited to see everyone's results. That is fantastic. G is right behind you(Trin)in this challenge with an 8 lb weight loss. Watch out, he may beat you(Trin)! That is so great! Everyone is doing so well. Lo needs to be a bit more positive. She needs to make this something that she can finish. If she does not like a challenge, then she needs to do rewards. Each goal she reaches she gets a reward. I work this way. I love a challenge, but I get caught up in stuff as well! I am so proud of you for starting this whole thing. Way to go!

January 11, 2005 9:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home