Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Night At Home

Last night was pretty enjoyable. The hubby and I stayed home out of the rain to relax on the couch. We had left over beef stew and we watched a dvd I got for Christmas-Ferris Bueller Day Off. Ever heard of it? Anyway, I really enjoyed watching this movie with no commercials. It was great! Then we watched Lost and the two hour premier of Alias. Both shows were very entertaining and I plan on watching Alias again next week.

I was in bed last night by 11:15. Talk about early! Usually I am up till 12:30 and then I am up again by 6:30. That extra time helped me get up easier this morning to get to the autisic boy's home by 6:45.

Good times, good times.

2
Blogger loelsh said...

Good for you. I'm glad you got some extra sleep. There's no way I could do that every day! I NEED my sleep. At least a good 8-9 hours a night or you can count on me being a grouch!

January 06, 2005 11:24 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I am the opposite. If I got to sleep 8-9 hours, I would probably be a grouch for having too much sleep. But, it was nice having 7 hours last night.

January 06, 2005 12:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home