Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Sorry About Late Post

I know, all my loyal readers were upset when I didn't post yesterday. Heehee! I will make up for it today with four lovely posts(including this one) and none of them will include a quiz. How's that sound? Good? Great!

Life is grand!

2
Blogger e pluribus unum said...

Cool name! I love the Matrix, well, I don't actually do anything kinky with it but you know waht I mean. I enjoy the matrix. Please tell me you didn't have to try trinity1, trinity2, trinity3 etc until the system accepted trinity13...and please tell me you are at least 20, I've read some of your blogs!

January 02, 2005 11:10 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by. I just happen to love love love the Matrix films! My hubby got me 10 disc dvd collection for C-mas.

As for the 13, it seems as though the number has been following me through life. I know most people think it is an unlucky number, but for me it is the opposite. I love this number. So many good things have happened to me on the 13th. Crazy, I know.

Btw, I will be 25 on Feb 1st. I will be a quarter of a century old! Time flys! Heehee.

One more thing...how did you find me? Were you blog hopping? I love blog hopping.

January 02, 2005 10:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home