Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Quiz Taken From Guru

open
group
solid
Your World (Part One): What is your world made of? [girls]

brought to you by Quizilla

4
Blogger Drifter said...

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Chloe finds out........and not like in "Rush" where she don't remember at the end of the eppy.....she finds out Clarks secret....OH MY GOD....I am in SHOCK!!!!!

I just read waht the final eppy's will be....and there are lots of twists and turns....but this is the one that has the ALL beat....CHLOE will know!!!!!!!!!


I am so happy....but sad too...you KNOW what happens when people know......look at Ryan...Pete...on and on....ad nauseum.....still....Chloe is gonna KNOW all about Clark....so exciting!!!!

December 28, 2004 1:05 PM

 
Blogger Drifter said...

P.S. Don't hate me......I just HAD to share with someone...and you are my Smallville fan....the only other person who HAS to have their Smallvile too!!!!!

I will try to remain quiet on all other twists and shockers......but this one takes them all!!!!

December 28, 2004 1:08 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Well thanks Drifter for telling all(major sarcasm)! I like not knowing what is going to happen on my tv shows. I see how it is.

And, they had better not take away the Mackster! I love Chloe.

December 28, 2004 1:10 PM

 
Blogger Drifter said...

trust me.....there is soooo muuuuuuch more I could have said....but Chloe????!!!!! I just could NOT hold it in....I would have exploded!!!!

December 28, 2004 1:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home