Life is Grand!!!

Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas

I don't know what is wrong with me the past few years. I really don't look forward to Christmas. I used to love this holiday when I was growing up, but not now. Today I have the stress of buying the perfect gift for people along with perfecting my happy on the outside, disappointed on the inside face for when opening gifts. Know what I mean?

I am just not excited anymore. I guess it comes with being an adult. As a child, you didn't have to worry about anyone but yourself. You were free to open your toys without caring whether your family likes the presents your parents bought them.

I know it is terrible to think this, but I am looking forward to when I will only have to worry about three Christmas celebrations. This will only happen when we are not able to celebrate with the grandparents anymore and in turn, will not have to buy for them, aunts, uncles, or cousins. I know, it is crazy for me think that my holiday would be less stressful after a few deaths in the family. Just go ahead a commit me, I'm that crazy/selfish.


0

Post a Comment

<< Home