Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Stealing

Okay, I stole something from Cate again. This should be fun.


A) First, recommend to me:
1. a movie.
2. a book.
3. a musical artist, song, or album.

B) Ask me three questions. Ask me anything you want.

C) Go to your blog (if you have one), copy and paste this, and allow everyone to ask you anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, here is a cool site. You type in two opposite words and it will find out how many sites mention each name. It will tell you the number of sites and the winner of the two.

For example, I put in Trinity and Neo. Trinity is mentioned 15, 700, 000 times while Neo is only mentioned 5, 720, 000 times. Go ahead and try it and let me know your results.

1
Blogger Trinity13 said...

1. The indoor whirlpool of a Holiday Inn while I was 8 months prego.

2. Nowadays, not a lot.

3. I haven't used a lot of foods and never during the actual deed, just in foreplay.

Does a Pringles can count as food?

December 24, 2004 8:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home