Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Grandma's, Part 4

My g-ma called me back today to tell me that she will not be attending C-mas at my sister's house. I was told that if I wanted to share the holiday with her, that I would need to come to her home. She also said that she was too stubborn to give in now.

I don't know what her problem is. She would rather spend C-mas without her family then spend it at my sister's house. If we don't go to her house, I was told that I would still need to come over(to her house) to get and drop off presents. Okay, one of the reasons why we are not going her way is because we don't want to drive 40 min. Most of the family is on this side of town, so she should come our way. But, that will never happen.

Oh, get this, she also gave a heavy guilt trip. She mentioned that this might be my g-pa's last C-mas because of his so called failing health. We need to come her way to spend this holiday with him. Can you believe her?

Grandma's, gotta love them!

1
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Another update- Here is the email my dad sent to my g-ma this evening:

Mom
Please come to ____'s(my sis) for Christmas with us on Monday at 630 pm. I would ask to have the Family together at a central location. ____(Sis) would love for you to see her place. She has done great on her own and has a comfortable apartment. I'm proud of my daughter and would like very much, for you to see her home.

I LOVE YOU. Please come. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Your son

December 22, 2004 12:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home