Life is Grand!!!

Friday, December 17, 2004

Kill Bill



Synopsis: "The Bride" was once part of a group of world class female assassins, until the group leader, "Bill" and the other assassins turn against her. Five years later "The Bride" awakens from the coma the assassins left her in and heads out to seek bloody revenge. Unlike conventional movies, Kill Bill is told in chapter format making the narrative flow more like a book than a film. (From imdb)

I watched both volumes of Kill Bill today and it was awesome! I would recommend this movie to anyone who doesn't mind a little violence and gore. Okay, a lot of violence and gore! In the first volume, Uma's character kills or disables about 100 people! It was so sweet with all the blood splashing everywhere and then the color goes to black and white. Believe it or not, it's almost comical seeing all the blood.

The second movie has less fighting because it explains everything. That's not a bad thing because we find out how Daryl Hannah's character loses an eye. Great stuff I tell ya! I also love all the girl fights and a woman as the heroine. Oh, and the ending was perfect. I loved it!

Btw, it was great seeing the volumes back to back. The first one flows right into the second one. I don't think I could have waited several months in between movies if I would have seen them at the theater.




1
Blogger G said...

Now I wish I got to watch them with you. I didn't realize you enjoyed them so much.

December 17, 2004 12:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home