Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Egg Nog



I don't like the stress of the holidays, but there is one thing I look forward to all year. Egg nog! I love this stuff. I'm crazy, I know. The drink is only good when you drink small amounts of it though.

I have found a new twist on this yummy drink. All the super markets are now selling egg nog ice cream! Wow, the first time trying this awesome dessert made me feel like I was in heaven. It was soo good!

I only other person I know who even likes the taste of egg nog is Drifter's wife. She and I had some of this flavored ice cream on top of a warm brownie. It's about time I had some one to share this with. Thanks girl!

3
Blogger Pete said...

Guess what? I love the Egg Nog, too. Lo hates it, but I think that it is Yum. My Dad used to by gallons of the stuff around the holidays. I think that the Egg Nog ice cream would be the bizomb!

December 12, 2004 6:44 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

I never said I hated it. I used to love it, as did my mom. I just kind of lost the taste for it. I haven't had any in years, so if I see the ice cream I'll get it and try it. I am shocked that guru likes it. If I'd had to guess, I would have guessed he despised it.

December 12, 2004 7:37 PM

 
Blogger A Woman From Illinois said...

The only way I will drink eggnog is with my buddy Jack Daniels.

December 13, 2004 7:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home