Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Busy Day

I had a busy day yesterday and it's all my fault. I have said once before on this blog that I sometimes can get into a cleaning rut. I start one thing, which leads to another, which leads to cleaning the entire house. Well, I didn't go that far yesterday, but all my bathrooms are spotless.

I started out picking up a few things left out in my bathroom. Then I noticed how dirty the countertop looked. I cleaned them and then I moved on to the mirrors. Why have a clean countertop and sink, but no clean mirrors? Anyway, the toilet was next and then the litter box. I rearranged everything in both medicine cabinets. I also ended up washing all the rugs and mopping the kitchen and bathroom floors. While I was washing the rugs, I decided to strip the bed and wash all the sheets too.

The guest bath and the kitchen were also cleaned along with all the mirrors in the house. The storm door was cleaned as well.

Later that day, I was able to look back on my work and feel a sense of great accomplishment! I love having a clean home! Life is grand blogworld!

1
Blogger loelsh said...

AMEN sister! I too love having a clean house. Though I don't really enjoy cleaning, once I start, I have a hard time stopping until all is done. Which is why my house is always kind of messy, I don't want to start when I don't have the time to do it all. Otherwise, if I do one room and stop, by the time I get the rest of the house clean, that first room is messed up again. So it doesn't really make sense to have one clean room if the rest of the house is unpresentable. So, I clean when I can do the whole house and I agree, it makes me feel really good to have a clean house. (Even if it only lasts for about 12 minutes!)

December 07, 2004 4:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home