Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Anyone Up For Another Questionnaire?

If I were a month, I'd be: October
If I were a day of the week, I'd be: Friday
If I were a time of day, I'd be: 2pm-Nap time
If I were a direction, I'd be: Right
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be: A black leather chair
If I were a sin, I'd be: Lust
If I were a flower, I'd be: A tulip
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be: Stormy
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be an: Electric violin
If I were an animal, I'd be: A cat
If I were a color, I'd be: Dark Blue-almost purple
If I were a sound, I'd be: The purr of an 87 Camaro-Fav prev. owned vehicle
If I were a movie, I'd be: Notting Hill
If I were a taste, I'd be: Minty
If I were a shape, I'd be a: Teardrop
If I were a number, I'd be: 13

6
Blogger Pete said...

If I were a month, I'd be: July
If I were a day of the week, I'd be: Friday
If I were a time of day, I'd be: 5:40 am
If I were a direction, I'd be: NNE
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be: something soft and squishy, like me
If I were a sin, I'd be: either gluttony or lust
If I were a flower, I'd be: Foxglove
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be: sunny
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be: drums
If I were an animal, I'd be: A lion
If I were a color, I'd be: blue or black
If I were a sound, I'd be: rap music
If I were a movie, I'd be: Matrix
If I were a taste, I'd be: sweet
If I were a shape, I'd be: round (duh!)
If I were a number, I'd be: 7

December 05, 2004 9:34 AM

 
Blogger A Woman From Illinois said...

If I were a month, I'd be: June
If I were a day of the week, I'd be: Saturday
If I were a time of day, I'd be: 10PM
If I were a direction, I'd be: East
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be: Recliner
If I were a sin, I'd be: Lust
If I were a flower, I'd be: Carnation
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be: Sunny
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be: Drums
If I were an animal, I'd be: A Leopard
If I were a color, I'd be: Purple
If I were a sound, I'd be: A Heart Beat
If I were a movie, I'd be: Dirty Dancing (no idea really)
If I were a taste, I'd be: Tart
If I were a shape, I'd be an: Octagon
If I were a number, I'd be: 13

December 05, 2004 7:05 PM

 
Blogger G said...

If I were a month, I'd be: December (Sometimes cold, but a lot of good in it)
If I were a day of the week, I'd be: Friday
If I were a time of day, I'd be: 11 pm
If I were a direction, I'd be: East
If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be: leather recliner
If I were a sin, I'd be: fornication
If I were a flower, I'd be: Helianthus annuus (Big and Ugly)
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be: overcast & drizzling
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be: saxaphone
If I were an animal, I'd be: A bear
If I were a color, I'd be: blue
If I were a sound, I'd be: a orchestra tuning up (unpleasant but necessary)
If I were a movie, I'd be: Forrest Gump
If I were a taste, I'd be: bittersweet
If I were a shape, I'd be: polygon
If I were a number, I'd be: 14

December 05, 2004 7:07 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

G, sunflowers are big, yes, but not ugly.

December 05, 2004 10:30 PM

 
Blogger Pete said...

So, are you saying that G is big but not ugly, or that he needs to pick another flower to represent him because he IS big AND ugly and that flower is not?

December 06, 2004 6:56 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

All I am saying that sunflowers are big, but not ugly.

December 06, 2004 7:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home