Life is Grand!!!

Friday, December 03, 2004

Mirror

This is my new fav song on RadioU. I love the lyrics and the tune! It's kind of what I am feeling right now.

Mirror, Mirror on the wall; Have I got it?
'Cause Mirror you've always told me who I am
I’m finding It’s not easy to be perfect
So sorry, you won’t define me
Sorry, you don’t own me

Chorus: Who are you to tell me
that I’m less than what I should be?
Who are you? Who are you?
I don’t need to listen
to the list of things I should do
I won’t try; I won’t try
You don’t define me; You don’t define me

Mirror I am seeing a new reflection
I’m looking into the eyes of He who made me
To Him I have beauty beyond compare
I know He defines me

Who are you to tell me
that I’m less than what I should be?
Who are you? Who are you?
I don’t need to listen
to the list of things I should do
I won’t try; I won’t try
You don’t define me; You don’t define me


5
Blogger Drifter said...

aRE YOU trying TO FREAK me out????!!!!!

This is the song that I heard on The U and was so impressed with it that I HAD to call them just to find out who sang it last week....it was soooo Evenesence like that I wanted to know so I could buy/download the CD...and was totally freaked when he said it was the Barlow Girls!!!!
and now have it here ...on your Blog....this is soooo cool!!!!

Do you HAVE this CD?

Cause I wanna check it out....I LIKE checking it out.....

December 03, 2004 9:51 AM

 
Blogger ghraper said...

To preview this entire cd, click here.
Make sure to enable popups.

December 03, 2004 12:51 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Wow, great song. I'd never heard them before, but now I want the cd.

December 03, 2004 2:35 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 03, 2004 2:37 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I also love the song Never Alone. Whenever I hear it on the radio, I have to crank up the sound.

I waited for you today
But you didn't show
No no.
I needed you today
So where did you go?
You told me to call
Said you'd be there
And though I haven't seen you
Are you still there?

Chorus
I cried out with no reply
And I can't feel you by my side
So I'll hold tight to what I know
You're here and I'm never alone

And though I cannot see you
And I can't explain why
Such a deep reassurance
You've placed in my life.
We cannot separate
'Cause you're part of me.
And though you're invisible
I'll trust the unseen.

December 03, 2004 6:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home