Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, December 02, 2004

A Scare

The red-head gave me a big scare yesterday. He found a little toy and decided to put it in his mouth. He hasn't put toys in his mouth since he was teething. As I was walking toward him to take it out of his mouth, he accidentally swallows it! He is sitting on the floor and choking to death! He is not breathing, but he is gagging on the toy. I bend him over and start smacking him on the back as I am yelling for my hubby. After what seems like hours, the red-head finally coughs the toy up along with his lunch. I was so relieved! I haven't been that scared in a long time.

Then, I had to give the boy a bath, which he hates. His entire body goes red to match his hair as he is fussing about being wet. He was more upset about the 30 sec bath then he was about not being able to breath. What a kid, gotta love him!

Blogger loelsh said...

Wow! That is scary! I'm glad he's o.k.

December 02, 2004 2:46 PM

Blogger A Woman From Illinois said...

Both ends of that spectrum are scary. Seeing someone choking and choking. I almost choked to death about 4 years ago. I was on the computer and in the buff eating a bagel. I got choked so bad that to this day I do not eat in the buff. I would hate for someone to find me dead and nude. LOL

December 02, 2004 6:26 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home