Life is Grand!!!

Monday, November 29, 2004

Vacation

Please pray for my sanity this week as my hubby is off on vacation. Don't get me wrong, I think he deserves this time off to re-coup. He works hard and I want him to enjoy himself this week by sleeping in and doing what ever he wants to do. My problem with him being off is the fact that he will be in my way. I will have to get used to seeing him around the house.

I am already not looking forward to seeing him following the kids around picking up their toys. He doesn't understand that the boys are messy and it makes sense to let them play and only pick up once. I pick up during their nap so that they are free to play all morning. After the boys naps, they are to busy eating and getting ready to be picked up to have time to play. It just makes sense for me to pick up once.

If my hubby is not following the boys around, he is following me around. He likes to check up on me. I tend to get into a flow and he likes to step right in my way. I have to change my schedule this week to accommodate him and his needs. I don't mind changing, but I just hope I can keep my cool.

So please, pray for me during this trying time. I want my hubby to enjoy this time off without him worrying about my temper.

Life is grand when the hubby is on vacation!

2
Blogger Pete said...

Lord, please help Trinity deal with her illogical husband this week.

That was wrong.

Lord, I apologize for that right there and be with the starving pygmies down there in new guinea. Amen.

November 29, 2004 1:30 PM

 
Blogger G said...

Git'r Dun!!

November 29, 2004 8:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home