Life is Grand!!!

Friday, November 26, 2004

Day After Thanksgiving Sales

Yup, I am one of those crazy people who go out and try to get the great deals after turkey day. I will be out the door at 4:30 to get to Meijer. Their sales start at 5, an hour earlier than everyone else around town. I will be getting a few $18.00 dvd players. Then I will head over the Walmart whose sales start at 6. I am getting a few toys and a new trampoline with enclosure. I love having a trampoline at the house, but I need a replacement for my 5 year old one. At Walmart I can get the trampoline and the enclosure for less than $200.00!!! It's a great deal and will be my son's major Christmas gift.

Please pray for my sanity while fighting through the crowds and the lines.

1
Blogger G said...

You Go Girl!!!

November 26, 2004 5:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home