Life is Grand!!!

Monday, November 22, 2004

Smartware

I am currently watching an infomercial about Smartware. I would love some of these. It's non-stick cookware that you can put straight from the oven to the freezer. I would love it for my monkey bread. I currently use a metal bundt pan and if it sticks, it messes up the entire dessert. If I had smartware, I would never have to worry about things sticking.



If I was to buy this stuff, I definitely wouldn't go through the website. It is way more expensive online than it is by calling. And, if you do call, you get extra pieces! I know, I am getting too excited about this bakeware. I guess that's what infomercials do to you.

FYI, G! Bakeware is NOT a good Christmas gift! Thank you.

7
Blogger G said...

Well Duh! It doesn't take a genius to know that Smartware is more of an Anniversary type of gift!

p.s. Just Kidding!

November 22, 2004 1:44 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Thank God!

November 22, 2004 6:49 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

I know that he already had that website loading in a new window while he was reading the rest of your post.

He was thinking, "Wow, I can't believe that I'm going to get her a gift that she wants SOOO much! DOH! Now I had better comment and pretend like I wasn't already 3/4 of the way through my credit card number on their site."

November 22, 2004 7:23 AM

 
Blogger G said...

Where would I keep my credit card if I'm sitting at the computer naked? Huh?

Don't answer that.

November 22, 2004 8:02 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Now, see, I wouldn't mind getting cookware for Christmas. All the teflon is scratched on all of my pots and pans and that isn't really good. (they tell you not to use it that way) but it's all I have so I have to. I guess I don't understand why women complain about getting "a vacuum" or whatever for a gift. I say if it's something you need or really want, I think it's a GREAT gift! (hint hint guru!)

November 22, 2004 1:58 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Hey Lo, sorry I wasn't clear. I think that this smartware is a great gift and I would love to own some, but I have already requested something else for G to get me. I know that if I don't remind him that I have picked out my C-mas gift months ago, he will forget and buy something else. God love him, but he is so forgetful.

Oh, btw, I love getting things that I need for around the house as presents. G bought me my oak table with corner bench seating for Mother's Day and our couch was an anniversary gift to each other. I love these kinds of gifts as long as they are not surprises.


In case you have forgotten what I want for C-mas G, look at my blog name for a hint.

November 22, 2004 11:12 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

I hear that, yo!

November 24, 2004 3:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home