Life is Grand!!!

Friday, November 19, 2004

Busy Day

Yes, today has been a very busy day. I went to the autistic boy's home this morning for about 2 hours. I was back home by 8:20 to receive the red-head. He was in another orange shirt today!!! Why, why, why does his mother dress him in orange? I would love to know! Crazy, crazy I tell ya!

Anyway, I got the red-head's and my son's breakfast together and then I made some phone calls. After spending a few minutes on the puter, I was off to pick up my hubby's g-ma to get her hair washed at my mother's salon. (For those of you who don't know, g-ma broke her collar bone and isn't moving around as much because of the pain.)

My mom did a great job and even blow dried and styled g-ma's hair. After the salon, we went to Kroger to pick up a few things on sale. I ended up buying a 10 pound turkey to practice with before cooking the real thing on Thanksgiving (Will explain later in another post). G-ma and I took our groceries back to her house where she invited my family, including the red-head, out to eat. She knows that my hubby doesn't get many Fridays off, so she wanted to take advantage of it today.

We ate a great lunch together, but then my family had to rush home to get ready for picture taking time. My sis meet us at home as we all got dressed in blue and headed over to Wallyworld(Walmart). We had a great photographer who was very patient with us. I ordered some great pictures along with Christmas greeting cards with our picture on them.

My sis then came with us to get a rental. The boys and I were dropped off at home while my hubby and sis went to get some cheap pizza and crazy bread. I had to feed the red-head before his mom picked him up at 5:30. He ended up vomiting, so he didn't eat much.

My hubby and sis came back with the food soon after the "step-child" was gone. My sister surprised me by handing me a pumpkin moolatte along with the pizza. Yum, yum! I was in moolatte heaven! My sis is so thoughtful!

She ended up staying till 10 because she was having to much fun whipping my butt playing Mario 3. But I got her back by whipping her butt playing the first Mario. Then it was time to put my son to bed while my hubby was on this here puter.

It is now almost midnight and I finally have time to actually post something today. Sorry for the late entries, but as you can read in this post, I have been busy today!

Life is so grand!


0

Post a Comment

<< Home