Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

She's Back

Yes my adoring public, I am back. I will be posting a few quizzes today to satisfy my fans. I hope you will enjoy!

I just needed a blogging vacation. It's been nice not having to think of something to blog about for a few days. Although, I do have about 6 drafts ready to go for publishing. Most of them are quizzes because that is what I have been doing instead of blogging.

So tonight(early morning) I will leave you with a picture. If you will notice I have a lot of scratches on my hand. The cat and I rumbled, but I guess my hand lost. She gets so hyper at night and all she wants to do is fight. Most of the time it is with my toes unless I pick her up and play with her. Then she goes after my hand and this is the bloody result. Oh well, life is grand!


6
Blogger Pete said...

Welcome Back!

Those are some nice scratches. Congratulations. So did you guys have cat for dinner last night?

November 16, 2004 5:56 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

She bit me and I bit her back. Does that count?

November 16, 2004 8:29 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

Only if you swallowed.

November 16, 2004 9:16 AM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

Did you get a new ring? It looks pretty.

November 16, 2004 11:36 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Yes I did! There was a cz ring special on the cruise. It was buy two for $40 so I got a ring and so did my mom. I thought is was a good deal on the ring for how somewhat real the stones look. I havn't wanted to take it off since the cruise because I love looking at it.

November 16, 2004 11:41 AM

 
Blogger Pete said...

It IS mighty blingy. CZ is where its at for the bargain hunting mofos.

November 16, 2004 4:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home