Life is Grand!!!

Monday, November 08, 2004

Tired

I am always so tired on Mondays. I try to sleep well on the weekends, but I never want to go to bed on Sunday nights. It wasn't up to late last night with going to bed around 1:00. I got a little over 6 hours, but I am still tired. Sleep is such a waste of time.

It doesn't help that this lovely Monday morning I had to clean up vomit. My son choked on something(maybe a hair or his own tongue) and I got to see part of his breakfast of Capt. Crunch again. Two words for ya: Purple vomit. Yum!!!

I hate this, being tired that is. When I am by myself at home, the last thing I want to do is sleep. I have even tried when I am alone and my body just will not let me nap. When I have the responsibility of watching three boys, all I want to do is crawl up in the corner and sleep. Do they really take that much outta me? Or do I want to try to escape the responsibility by sleeping? Either way, nap time is in 2 1/2 hours and I can't wait!

0

Post a Comment

<< Home