Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, November 06, 2004

My Hubby

I came across this picture tonight and it reminded me of my hubby who occasionally likes to sit at the computer without his shirt on. Now, don't get in a hissy fit, he has seen it and he knows that I am blogging about it. He knows that if he gains 200 pounds and grows his hair that he would look a lot like this naked guy. They even share the same tan line on their arms. What is also funny about this pic is the fact that this is what our computer room/office looks like. We have a desk similar to this one and the window position is in the same spot.

Funny or not? Or do you think that I am just being rude or harsh for comparing?

And just remember all you anonymous readers out there that I am just trying to be funny with this post. Get over it!


6
Blogger G said...

C'mon now. We all know you just photoshopped some old dude's head onto my body to let me "save face"!

November 07, 2004 12:35 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

What! Is this supposed to be a comeback to my post about you? You could have done sooo much better. I ripped you a new butt hole and all you can do is say "good job"?

When someone is laughing at you, you are not supposed to laugh right along with them. You are supposed to come up with something funnier about them to laugh about. That way the attention is off you and on to someone else. It just makes sense.

November 07, 2004 12:48 AM

 
Blogger G said...

I figured I'd just take the high road instead of dragging out the festivities by retorting with a zinger. I can also appreciate the humor in this photo and how it almost made you pee your pants. Wait a minute. You're not wearing any pants either!

November 07, 2004 12:53 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

At least I am wearing a shirt!

Speaking of shirts, I bet you were not even wearing one when you posted your last comment.

Heehee, haahaa! Life is grand!

November 07, 2004 1:00 AM

 
Blogger MadMuse said...

Ugh...imagine how much sweat is trapped inside the cushion of that chair. Blech....

November 07, 2004 1:14 PM

 
Blogger loelsh said...

I wonder what sites he was looking at that he would be at the computer naked? hmm? Now there's a visual!

November 07, 2004 3:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home