Life is Grand!!!

Friday, November 05, 2004

Day Off

I had a pretty good day today. Of course, it had to be good since I am having another great hair day. It was also great because it was just me and my son. We had a wonderful morning together and then I gave him a bath. He really enjoyed it since after 45 minutes of playing, he still wasn't ready to get out.

After being bathed, I dressed him in his OSU jersey and a pair of jeans. We then went to a portrait studio to get his pictures taken. I had a coupon for getting one of those thousand pictures for only $5 type of deals. My son actually smiled and the pictures turned out great!

We then went to Media Play to get my dad's birthday gift (with a coupon, of course). I got a great deal on two cds. Afterwards, my son and I went to my mom's hair and nail salon. We were able to spend some time with my grandparents, whom I don't get to see very often. My grandpa was getting his hair cut and my grandma's lack of hair was being permed. I usually only see them around the holidays, so it was nice visiting with them for a while.

After we left the salon, my son and I went home to take a short nap and to wait for his daddy to get home. The family left the house again to go to my parent's house to celebrate my dad's birthday. He will be 46 tomorrow, but he doesn't look it. We had a yummy dinner of turkey, rice, peas, stuffing, corn, rolls, and pumpkin pie for dessert. I am so full! Life is grand when you over-eat.

Here is a pic of me(left), my dad(center), and my mom(right) while on the cruise. Our ship is in the background. Beautiful view, don't you think?


0

Post a Comment

<< Home