Life is Grand!!!

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Did My Duty

Well, I was up early today to vote. I left the house about 6:15 and got to Andersen's by 6:25. The voting line was down along the entire left side of the store. I quickly got in line and that is when the long wait began. After I waited for about 40 minutes outside, the line finally moved to the inside of the store. Come to find out, I and about half the people in the line were in the wrong section. You would think someone would tell us where to go before we got in line. But no. Instead, I stood in the wrong line, had to change, and waited just as long in this new section. The new section was inside the store and the line wrapped around the cash registers. Now, how is a person supposed to know about this line? Why would a person skip the outside line to go check to see if there are any more lines inside the store?

The people working the booths were extremely unorganized. I would have been in and out in half the time if there were signs up showing the way instead of people running around with their heads cut off. I finally stood in the actual voting line after checking in and signing my John Hancock. I was only in that line for 10 minutes. But, good grief. I waited in several line for a total of an hour and a half.

Afterwards, I quickly rushed home so my hubby could vote. He said he was there the same amount of time even though I told him exactly what lines to stand in. I must have gotten busier after I left. What a mess. Oh well, it was worth it to vote for Bush.

Can anyone tell me why he was listed last and Kerry was first on the voting board? It's not alphabetical. It was the same four years ago. Bush was listed last. Any reason?

Life is grand. Go Bush!!!

Btw, here is a Kerry pic for you.


2
Blogger Pete said...

John Hancock isn't your name! Great, now your vote isn't going to count because you didn't sign in as you. I hope Bush doesn't lose by one vote. :->

November 02, 2004 12:16 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

Haahaa! Very funny. Did you come up with that all on your own? Your getting to be so grown up. Keep up the good zingers.

Sarcasm happens.

November 02, 2004 6:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home