Life is Grand!!!

Monday, November 01, 2004

Another Presidental Match

I took this test and my results were 90% Bush and 6% Kerry.

Check this out too. It will tell you the political leaning by car type. Very interesting! The poll stated that my ford taurus is driven 71% by the lefts and 29% by the rights. I guess I am in the minority with this poll. Of course, they only asked 17 drivers of this particular car what their political standing was. Oh well, life is grand.

Another pic for you to poop on.


2
Blogger Pete said...

I'm at 70 - 25, Bush.

With the Contour, I have a 57% chance of being liberal, so I am in the minority with my car, too. (Polling sample was 7, 4 libs and 3 conservatives, so not very scientific)

October 31, 2004 11:34 PM

 
Blogger G said...

72% - 29% Bush to Kerry ratio without checking the party affiliation box.



73% chance of being conservative with my Chevy S-10.

November 01, 2004 3:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home