Life is Grand!!!

Friday, October 29, 2004

I Really Love My Thursdays

Today was such a wonderful day. I didn't have to go to the autistic boy's home this morning, so I got to sleep in till 7:30. My son spent the night at grammie's house and only the red head was scheduled for today. We had a splendid morning and then it was time to do some errands. We looked all over town for a cheap wig for my hubby's Lex Luthor costume. We were not successful in finding one, but I think G looked just fine without it. We also kept our eye out for something we could use for kryptonite. I ended up buying bright green glow sticks and they looked great.

I definitely cheated tonight as far as my diet goes. I had a bowl of chili, two hot dogs covered in cheese, a piece of pumpkin pie with whip cream, 4 cups of hot cider, and enough candy to last me a lifetime. I still am on a little bit of a candy buzz.

I am so excited about trick-or-treating next year with us dressing up in a Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory theme. As I have said before in a previous post, I will be dressing up as Voilet Beaugerade. If I go back to my original hair color before then, I won't have to wear a nasty wig. I was so hot tonight because of my long blonde wig. I needed up cutting off a few inches of it and it was still past my boobs. The wig was constantly in my way and I shed all over my son. Wigs are of the devil Bobby!



Life is grand when you are pigging out.

0

Post a Comment

<< Home