Life is Grand!!!

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Game Over

Okay , I will only do two posts today, not because you got after me, but because I have decided it. And it was good.

Here's my dilemma blog world. I am trying to surpass guru by the end of the year with posts written. So far I have about 110 and he has around 165. I thought it might of been possible to beat him, but than I opened up my big mouth and told him that this was my goal. Big mistake on my part. I could have been sneaky and kept this info to myself. I have since come to realize that this will not be possible for me to accomplish. For one, he has stepped it up a notch and is now blogging an average of two a day. I am blogging two-three a day so I will not be passing him any time soon. For two, he is the blogging king. Need I say more.

In short, I concede to you guru. You are the man and you "win". This doesn't mean that I am giving up on passing you, which I will do (eventually). This just means that I am looking at this contest logically and there is no possible way to beat you without cheating or changing my blogging style. I refuse to do either one, so congrats guru on your "win". You deserve it.

The end.

PS Life is grand.

2
Blogger Queenie said...

One word posts.

Q

October 30, 2004 8:30 PM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

That thought had definitely crossed my mind, but that was decided by guru that it would be cheating. I also wanted to beat him fair and square with my normal posting style. It's not going to happen this year, but thanks for the comment queenie.

October 30, 2004 8:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home