Life is Grand!!!

Friday, October 29, 2004

Crazy Friday

My son and the red head had a rough time this morning. They were constantly bickering at each other. They act and fight like true brothers. One minute they are playing quietly and the next they are screaming, throwing toys, and hitting/biting each other. They finally settled down around 10. It's a good thing because I needed to be able to hear my Dr. Phil on tv. Anyway, they calmed down and started "reading" a book together. Since they were behaving, they got to watch their one and a half hours of tv. That is how it works everyday. If they are being good boys, I turn on Dora and Sesame Street for them.

They usually play well after lunch and today was no different. It is now almost nap time, my favorite part of the day with the boys. I really need the rest today since I was up early to get to my autisic's boy house. Also, the red head will be here till 7. I charge a daily fee for him, so I will not get any more money because he is here an extra hour. Oh well, life is grand.

Sorry this blog is so choppy today, but like I said, I need a nap. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

0

Post a Comment

<< Home