Life is Grand!!!

Friday, October 29, 2004

Knock It Off!!!

Knock it off guru. You used to post once, maybe twice a day. Yesterday you had 5 posts! How am I supposed to pass you up by the end of the year if you keep this up? I shouldn't have even said anything about trying to get ahead. All I did was bring your attention to it and now you are blogging your brains out. You should really pace yourself.

You're not going to get away with this you know. Like it or not, I will beat you. I am way to stubborn! You should just quit while you are ahead.

The things you claim, I can't except the blame
better watch your back I'm gonna win this game
you try to phase me, you can't phase me
I got you thinking that I feel no pain
but I feel it...
are you insane, enjoy inflicting pain
better watch your back I'm gonna ruin your name
try to control me, but I'm too strong you see
I got you thinking that I feel no pain
but I feel it...
you try to bring me down
you can't bring me down

3
Blogger Pete said...

The Hippos? You are quoting a song by the Hippos? Are you getting in a cheap shot and calling me names?

I thought that you were above that. :-P

October 29, 2004 1:19 AM

 
Blogger G said...

Go my favorite blogger go! Beat the opponent soundly...in this skurmish!

October 29, 2004 7:58 AM

 
Blogger Trinity13 said...

I didn't call you any names guru. The Hippos did! Get over it all ready. Heehee!!!

Btw, I actually love both-being above and below, if you know what I mean.

October 29, 2004 1:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home