Life is Grand!!!

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Nephew Time

I had a great time with my nephew last night. I don't get to see him as often as I would like so it was wonderful being able to watch him for about two hours. He is so beautiful and so sweet. I feed him a bottle while he was falling asleep. I love watching a baby sleep. They always look so peaceful. I sometimes wonder what they are dreaming about when I see them smile. It was a great time!

Meanwhile, my son was coloring in the kitchen. I guess it tired him out because he leaned over on his little coloring table and fell asleep. It was soooo cute. I didn't let me sleep long since it was late (6:30). I got him up in time to play with his cousins, my nieces. They got to spend the night with him. How fun! They had a lot of funny playing with the kitty.

Speaking of the kitty, I now call her two different names. She has her Mr Hyde name of Kitty and her Dr Jekyl name of Miss Purr. Watch your toes when she is Kitty.

Here is a pic of Miss Kitty and my son. Look how adorable they are!!!


0

Post a Comment

<< Home