Life is Grand!!!

Monday, November 01, 2004

Voting Day!

It's almost here! National time to get off your butt and vote for Bush day! I plan on voting as soon as the polls open at 6:30. It's the only time I will have during the day to get out of the house. Since the red head will arrive at 7:10 and my hubby leaves for work at 7:30, I figure that I can leave my home by 6:20, vote, and get back in time to officially start my day. (Run on sentence, I know.) I obviously can't vote during the day with the three boys and I don't want to try voting during the evening rush.

Today has been going pretty well so far. I only have two boys in my charge since one is sick at home. I hope he gets to feeling better and will come back when he is not contagious. Without my red head being here, the day just goes by so smoothly. See previous blog about him.

My son is being so good and the little baby is playing all by himself! The little has now found a truck and is rolling it all around the house. I hope this entertains him till lunch time. Then it will be time for a nap!!! Yeah! Maybe my son will actually nap this afternoon. (Sigh) Wishful thinking.

Life is grand. Vote Bush!

1
Blogger Pete said...

Glad you are having such a good day. Did both kids end up going down for a nap?

November 01, 2004 4:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home