Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Another Stupid Poll

FIRST'S
First best friend: Allison from kindergarten
First car: Plymouth Neon- aka, The Blue Streak
First real kiss: One weekaversary of dating with my now hubby
First break-up: Derek Snodgrass in the 3rd grade after 3 years of "dating"
First self purchased album: Rebecca St. James
First funeral: A fish my sis killed by pouring o.j. in his bowl- he was thirsty
First pets: Dog named Peaches
First enemy: Shane from elementary school
First big trip: Disney World with the family when I was 9
First music you remember hearing in your house: The Carpenter's Christmas

LAST'S
Last kiss: My son, a few minutes ago
Last good cry: Ummm, during a Extereme Makeover Home Edition commercial
Last library book checked out: Scrapbooking Basics
Last movie seen: True Lies
Last beverage drank: Diet caffenine free off brand coke stuff
Last food consumed: Dr. Phil snack bar
Last crush: Joaquin Phoenix
Last phone call: My sis, A-poo
Last time showered: This morning
Last annoyance: My son being to loud while the baby is sleeping
Last time wanting to die: The last time Aunt Flo came to visit

FAVORITES
Boy's names: Benjamin, Joshua, Andrew
Girl's names: Trinity (of course), Lydia, Hannah
Subjects in school: Math, is study hall a subject?
Animals: Cats

HAVE YOU EVER
Given anyone a bath? My son
Smoked? Nope, I don't have a death wish
Bungee jumped? Nada, afraid of falling
Made yourself throw up? Yes, but only when I am feeling sick
Skinny dipped? Does naked in a motel hot tub count?
Been in love? Oh, yes
Made yourself cry to get out of trouble? In extreme emergencies only
Pictured your crush naked? Oh, yes
Actually seen your crush naked? Maybe
Been rejected? Yup
Rejected someone? Maybe I have, and maybe... I have

ARE YOU
Understanding: On occasion
Open-minded: Depends on the situation
Arrogant: Can be, often
Insecure: Are you accusing me of something?
Moody: Only when the hubby is in the room
Organized: Most definitely
Bored easily: No, I find lots of ways to entertain myself
Obsessed: Only with sales!
Disappointed: I feel disappointed at least once every day
Happy: I can be content, but I am not usually a happy person

WHO DO YOU WANNA
Kill: If I told you, I would have to kill you
Slap: Ignorant people
Look like: A better looking, skinny me
Talk to offline: My son
Talk to online: Guru is the only person ever online while I am, so him

WHICH IS BETTER
Coke or Pepsi: Coke
Flowers or candy: Flowers fade, candy spoils, I'll take a stuffed animal
Tall or short: Short women, tall men

RANDOM
Wish you were a member of the opposite sex: Never!!!
Wish you were younger: Not yet

NUMBER OF
Of guys I've kissed: To few to count!
Of girls I've kissed: To many to count!

1
Blogger loelsh said...

I also try to stay away from beverages with caffenine in them. lol

November 02, 2004 11:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home