Life is Grand!!!

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Star Wars!!!



I am so excited!!! I saw the trailer for the new Star Wars movie today and it was awesome! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am for this movie to come out. I am a huge SW fan and I can't wait till May 19th of next year. I am all ready in line baby. It opens on a Thursday, but I am not sure yet if that is the actual day or if it is a midnight opening. We soon shall see.

I saw the trailer on one of those extra entertainment access shows. If you missed it, you can check it out as a trailer to The Incredibles which comes out tomorrow. It might just go and see the movie to watch the trailer again, but this time it will be on a movie screen. Here is more info if you are interested.

I really don't think you realize how excited I am! I am more pumped up about this than I was over the Matrix sequels. The pics from this movie are awesome!!! Only 6 months to go!


0

Post a Comment

<< Home