Life is Grand!!!

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Frazzled

If you will notice my ever changing mood in the right hand corner, it is frazzled today. Let me tell ya why. I didn't get much sleep last night because of watching the voting results, so I am very tired this morning. The baby wouldn't take his nap and the other two boys are being ornery. As I was doing a load of laundry, the boys found the powder I use after their diaper changes. They came to me while I was folding clean clothes and handed me the empty powder container. This can't be good, I thought to myself. They not only had powder all over their clothes and skin, but they had it all over my son's room. It was on the leather chair, in the bed, on the toys, in the bean bags, and all over the floor. I would love to know how they were able to make a huge mess in such a short period of time.

To make matters worse, I am dressed in all black today. Needless to say, after cleaning up I was covered in powder. Then I thought that there was a powder cloud following me around, but it turned out to be a powder coating on my glasses.

I am also trying to keep the red-head away from the cat since he is allergic to her. But, today he has continued to try to touch her. He did it right in front of me by pulling the kitty's tail. AAAAhhhh!!!!!! NO TOUCH KITTY! He immediately got washed up and put in time out. Don't worry, so did kitty.

I hope the day doesn't continue like this. I don't think I can take much more of it. Just three more hours till nap time. Yea!

Life is soooo grand when your frazzled!

0

Post a Comment

<< Home